[OM] Re: Olympus Guy

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Guy
From: "Jordan" <jkoussis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 10:56:12 +0300
I bought recently from Olympus Guy an OM grip, a round braid shoulder strap,
an OM back and a foam replacement kit, all brand new. Very good
communication, very good packaging, fast shipping. I will buy from him
again!

BTW, I really LOVE that OM round braid shoulder strap!!! If you find one,
buy it!

Finally, what is this thing with HTML messages? Half the digest is full of
them... And I dont think that including all the thread of answers in a
message is convenient either. A couple of lines from the last answer is
enough. It's only a matter of a second to erase the rest. Let's keep it
clean!

Jordan.

>> Has anyone ever purchased any OM equip from the OLYMPUS GUY?  Any
comments?