Re: [OM] 35-70/4 AF Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-70/4 AF Lens
From: "Ian A. Nichols" <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 10:13:47 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 17 Aug 2000, Lex Jenkins wrote:

> Stereo?

> >From: ZuikoholicRI@xxxxxxx

> >small
> >jack on one side (2.5mm maybe? I haven't checked it). Does anyone know what
> >this is for?

Funny you should say that, Lex, as I'v recently been playing with stereo
photography using a pair of 2S(p)s on a bracket, with winders linked
together by a short 2.5mm jack lead.  The results are quite encouraging,
the shutters being sufficiently synchronised to freeze a moving car
(automobile).  I haven't done any flash photography with the rig yet,
but preliminary tests show that synchronisation will be OK at 1/30s,
provided the flash is triggered by the "leading" camera/winder combo.

If you all promise to go out an buy yourselves a pair of red/green
spectacles (red over the left eye), I'll definitely post some of the
results.

|  /  | |/-\  |                      Ian A. Nichols                    |
|  \-/| |  /  |                  i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxx                |
|             *                    iann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                  |