Re: [OM] Olympus Guy

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Guy
From: "John W. Sloane, DMD" <jsloane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 11:10:47 -0400
Hi, all,

I agree.  I've dealt with Paul on numerous occasions and I have always been
more than satisfied with his products and service.  I think that, perhaps,
having a person like him on the list could be beneficial to everyone, us and
him.  After all, who among us is without indiscression when it comes to our
passions.  I joined this list Post-Olympus Guy, and I have heard from time
to time of his over-selling.  Maybe we could just review the rules and he
would agree??  And if he gets a particularly nice body or special lens, we
could have a crack at it if we let him mention it's availability here, if HE
is interrested.  I hope this is not out of line, as I do not know the extent
of his commercial posts, and I would not like to receive 20 emails a day
advertising light seal kits, but maybe this is another one of those
opportunities we ALL hope for but rarely get in life...a second chance.

Respectfully to all,
John