RE: [OM] Olympus Guy

Subject: RE: [OM] Olympus Guy
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 23:16:22 +0000
Thanks Mike and Dan.  I think your recommendation is the right approach.

To answer the original question, I also have purchased one "big" item and a
number of lesser ones from Paul.  A very nice guy, and as someone else put
it, of the "old school:" forthright, wants to help, will give you an
accurately detailed condition of used items over the phone, keeps his word,
and cares about his customers.

-- John