RE: [OM] What to do about them blarsted loose, plastic body/lens caps?

Subject: RE: [OM] What to do about them blarsted loose, plastic body/lens caps?
From: "Harridge, Wayne" <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 14:29:59 +0800
John wrote:

> Many moons ago another list member talked about going to his favorite
> store and "dumpster diving" as he called it. There was a bin
> where the
> owner put stuff like this in it and sold it for $1.00 or
> less. Said he did
> this for cases and caps. (Don't remember who it was)

On the other hand. I was in a camera store a few days ago looking through
their small box of Oly bits and pulled out 2 55mm caps, the girl in the shop
said "Oh we can't sell you those, we save them for used lenses that come in
without the proper caps".

Wayne Harridge
Ivanhoe, Victoria, Australia
http://www.geocities.com/wayneharridge/