[OM] TOPE 3, Benelux meeting and Fuji Provia F film

Subject: [OM] TOPE 3, Benelux meeting and Fuji Provia F film
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 08:16:38 GMT
Hi John and others,

Sorry for my lack of communication over the last two weeks. Personal problems have prevented me from being able to dedicate time to e-mail...:(

Time for doing the "hokeh bokeh" yet for TOPE3?

Definitely!
August 14th was the starting date, and that still stands, so go for it, fire up yer Olympus gear and get some cool bokeh pics!!!

Next Wednesday evening I will leave for a well needed 2-week holiday in the south of Spain, so I hope to get some good pictures there.

Then, regarding the Benelux meeting, I fear I will not be able to attend, but please keep me in the loop anyway, perhaps I might make it after all...

Finally, I got a CC from Erwin Voogt (I'll reply to you, Hans and Giles in private later...) about a green cast on Fuji Provia F ?!? I just received 10 rolls of that film and want to use it in Spain, I've had to delete all of the digests minus the last four or so, so perhaps anyone (Erwin?) can send me the main findings off-list. I'll try to read the digest, but I'm not certain if I can get around to it, too much happening right now...

C-ya!
Olafo