Re: [OM] 35-70/4 AF Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-70/4 AF Lens
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 11:04:11 EDT
Paul,
You really got a whopper of a good deal on that lens! It's a neat item
tho...I recently sold my brother's and wanted it myself. Even tho it isn't
very good in low light, it is such a kewl item....a good piece for the
"historical" shelf! They average $150 around here, so even if you keep it
just to play with for a while, you should have no problem getting all your
money back and then some.

Susan Steele
Amherst, VA USA
"There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness"." (Dave Barry)