Re: [OM] Print Films

Subject: Re: [OM] Print Films
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 16:11:42 GMT
That was no fluke, Chris. Agfa Ultra is incredibly saturated. Steve Berlin uses it extensively. Take a gander at some of the landscapes on his website:

http://www.photoscene.com/sberlin/

And, as you noted, a tripod is practically a must for most shots.

The knock against Agfa Ultra is that, despite being a 50 ASA film, it's not the sharpest around. Folks who've examined it critically say it's somewhat less sharp than most 100 films. But that may be a fair trade off for the lush colors, which are particularly well suited for landscapes, flowers, etc.

Lex
===