Re: [OM] 35-70/4 AF Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-70/4 AF Lens
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 15:58:04 -0400
Hi all,

I'm back from an 18 state tour.  Thought about a number of you as I
drove through/near where you live.  It felt really good to get back to
the "cool" temperatures of North Carolina after the heat from North
Dakota, Wyoming, Colorado, Oklahoma and Texas.

Who needs to buy red/green glasses?  I suggest digging out the b&w
filters.

Gregg