Re: [OM] Re: Provia 100F versus Kodachrome

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Provia 100F versus Kodachrome
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 00:04:28 -0600
Okay, guys, it's all YOUR fault!

I just "happened" to wander into my favorite camera store today.  Got to
talking to my favorite salesperson, and asked him which one (Provia or
Kodachrome) was better.  He said (and he shall remain nameless to
protect his not-so-innocense) his vote would go to Provia.  He went on
and on about what a great film it is.

So, out I walked with a roll of Provia to try out.  Yup!  It's YOUR fault
that I keep spending money on my addict... uhhh... hobby!

Will let you know what I think, once I shoot the stuff.

Chris

P.S.  Please don't *anybody* rave about the OM-4ti or the 18mm
fisheye...  I just *can't* afford it right now!  (Grin!)