Re: [OM] OT ScanWit purchase strategies

Subject: Re: [OM] OT ScanWit purchase strategies
From: Jim Sharp <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 11:44:21 -0500
Gary

Try
http://www.pricescan.com
or
http://www.pricewatch.com

It seems like PCStop had them for $332 or $335.

I'm cheap too. I usually check those two price scanning sites to find
out what something *really* sells for, then bid a bit lower on eBay. If
I don't win any of the bids after a few attempts, I go back to the price
engines, find the cheapest vendor, and buy the item...

On the same subject, has anyone looked at the new Minolta Scan Speed
2800? It looks like it might be a winner too.

--
Jim