RE: [OM]OM Flash stuff

Subject: RE: [OM]OM Flash stuff
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 16:02:35 -0400
I just checked for something at Brooklyn Camera.  They seem to have quite a
good inventory of OM flash goodies in new arrivals :
$20
TTL Auto Cord T 0.6M, new
$18
TTL Auto Cord T 0.3M, new
$18
(2) Lens Hoods for 35/2.8 & 50/1.8, 1.4, new, ea
$12
Lens Hood for 85/2, 100/2.8, new
$20
(2) TTL Auto Multi Connectors, new, ea