Re: [OM] digital vs analogue

Subject: Re: [OM] digital vs analogue
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 20:20:10 -0500
Well, not to belabor a point, but....while some people are experiencing
problems,  the vast majority have not. The problem is also pretty much
limited to the Premium Photo Glossy paper, which happens to be my favorite
paper.  I have 1270 prints, on the glossy, virtually covering my house, and
not a single one is faded.  All open to the air.

Now, can we quickly kill this thread?  Every list I belong to that starts
this conversation ends up flooded with it  <g>.