RE: [OM] How to question to the group

Subject: RE: [OM] How to question to the group
From: Greg Chapman <gchapman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 21:58:20 -0400
The part of the windows that I want to photograph are around 2 feet by 4 feet or so. They aren't moveable, in fact I'll need a ladder. I figured lighting from the back would work, but wasn't sure if it would be the best way. Most of my experience has been with nature photography. Do you think the Photofloods bounced off of umbrellas would be an acceptable substitute for natural light, if the sun and clouds won't work with me? I can change the strobes to the Photofloods and hang a sheet. Would this give me more control over the ever changing natural light?

Thanks,

Greg