Re: [OM] How to question to the group

Subject: Re: [OM] How to question to the group
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 04:22:24 GMT
I'm assuming you're asking this because the ambient lighting is insufficient or uneven. However, even if the ambient lighting from the outside is low, but even, a long exposure with a tripod-mounted camera may be the simplest method.

Otherwise, depending on conditions (size of windows, whether outside distractions are visible, etc.) I'd be inclined to try this: use a large white sheet for a diffuser; use the floodlamps behind it, supplemented, if necessary, by the additional available lighting. (Are those "portrait" lights studio flash?)

Floodlamps will require filtration, either on the lens or floods, or tungsten film depending on the color temperature of the lamps.

Lex
===