[OM] Stereo photography

Subject: [OM] Stereo photography
From: "Ian A. Nichols" <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 09:52:40 +0100 (BST)
I've finally made a start on my proper web site.  The only thing there
atm is the stereo photographs I mentioned last week, so ignore the other
links for now.  I hope to build the site in stages over the coming week
or so.

Get your filters ready (red/cyan will work best) and head for

http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/~cpian

Constructive criticism always welcome, but unmitigated praise is
preferred ;)

Acer: can you remove the link on your page to my motorcycle track day
photos, please, and point to the above url instead. Oh, and remind me
where your site is so I can put you on the links page when I get around
to doing that.

Thanks

|  /  | |/-\  |                      Ian A. Nichols                    |
|  \-/| |  /  |                  i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxx                |
|             *                    iann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                  |