[OM] Night Photography

Subject: [OM] Night Photography
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 11:25:37 -0600
Thanks, gang, for all the suggestions on how to improve my night
photos.  We've decided to go to a friend's cabin-at-the-lake for the
weekend, and will be trying the suggestions I've received.  Given the
number of people who offered tips, it doesn't look like I'm going to get
much sleep this weekend!  :-)))

Will try and post some of the results, once they've been developed.

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  There's *still* a few pieces not-yet-donated to the "Help Chris
Improve His Night Photos Fund."  Don't miss out!  Donate today!
:-)))

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill