[OM] OM winder2 problem

Subject: [OM] OM winder2 problem
From: Garry Lewis <glewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 12:33:01 -0500
I have an OM1n-md camera( bought in 1980).

Several years ago (1990), I bought a winder2 and for several years it worked
just find.
About a 1 or 1 1/2 year ago it developed this problem. When put on the camera,
it will advance one frame and lock up the camera. It won't expose nor
will the camera operate. If I then remove the winder, the camera operates
totally normally and is again fully functional. Yesterday, I ran across it
in one of the draws I was cleaning out and decided to ask the list if there was
an answer.

                        yours winding down,

                                Garry D. Lewis
--
Just as a positive of a positive is a negative- A negative of a negative is a
positive!