RE: [OM] Vacation Kit

Subject: RE: [OM] Vacation Kit
From: "John J. Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 11:05:19 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From:   Chris O'Neill [SMTP:coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:   Tuesday, August 22, 2000 10:40 AM
To:     olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bald eagles?!?!?  Where?!?!?  Approximately how many miles (by car)
from Edmonton, Alberta?!?!?  (We hunted high and low for bald eagles
while on our trip to B.C. and only saw a few that were soaring so high a
1000mm with a 2x teleconverter wouldn't have gotten them!  Sigh!)

Lundy Lake California just above Mono Lake.  Read about the siting while on
a Mono lake web site.  Last month there where two in the trees above lake a
couple of weeks ago just one.  I would leave children but wife would not
understand.  She is looking forward to a week without them.  And Dad is
driving so cannot leave him (its his camper).  John