Re: [OM] Stereo photography

Subject: Re: [OM] Stereo photography
From: "Ian A. Nichols" <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 10:17:54 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 22 Aug 2000, Chris O'Neill wrote:

> Nah!  Way too much work!  Just donate to the "Help Chris Take Better
> Night Photos Fund" instead!  It's fast!  It's easy!  It'll make your heart
> warm knowing you've improved my photography output!
>
> Don't miss out!  Donate today!

Nah, waste o' money!  We'll just lock you in the cellar with your OM10,
a single night light and some K25; and not let you out again until
you've come up with a TOPE1 entry.  You might be a bit thin by the time
the Kodachromes come back from the lab, though.

|  /  | |/-\  |                      Ian A. Nichols                    |
|  \-/| |  /  |                  i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxx                |
|             *                    iann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                  |