RE: [OM] New Olympus Digital SLR.

Subject: RE: [OM] New Olympus Digital SLR.
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <thomas.clausen@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 11:27:07 +0200 (CEST)
I'm afraid my japanese is a bit rusty (and I do not manage to find
anything in english). But this seems to be the latest digital SLR's from
our beloved company.

Now, please start the speculations on the specs, compatibility with
OM-gear etc...

http://www.olympus.co.jp/LineUp/Digicamera/E10/index.html
http://www.olympus.co.jp/LineUp/Digicamera/E100RS/index.html
http://www.olympus.co.jp/LineUp/Digicamera/P200/index.html

--thomas

ps: I know the last one is not a camera but a printer...