Re: [OM] New Olympus Digital SLR.

Subject: Re: [OM] New Olympus Digital SLR.
From: "Paul Farrar" <farrar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 08:24:47 -0500 (CDT)
I don't see any evidence of interchangeable lenses. It is remarkable
as having a set of controls equivalent to those of a film SLR, and
they are accessible through conventional dedicated dials and buttons.
(Rather than through extended menu and button pressing sessions, if at
all.) It's actually a camera for serious photographers. It uses the
FL-40 supplemental flash.

Paul