Re: [OM] New Olympus Digital SLR.

Subject: Re: [OM] New Olympus Digital SLR.
From: "Omer Nezih Gerek" <ongerek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 17:35:46 +0300
It is, indeed, near photo quality. Then howcome the price is not
outrageous. Consider the lens only, and think of the 35-80/2.8
which is *slower*. The lens itself is very interesting, and I would
like to know its performance on a regular film. There were already
f2 lenses for a couple of digital equipments, but the limits of the digital
sensors were already forgiving the performence of the lens. ut with 4M
pixels, this one should better be a good one.

A good 35-140/2-2.4 would smash the SLR world. Never heard of anything
near...

OMer

From: Hans van Veluwen <HVeluwen@xxxxxxxxxxx>