Re: [OM] nature/wildlife images

Subject: Re: [OM] nature/wildlife images
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 11:13:40 EDT
In a message dated 8/23/00 4:26:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ruralwales@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Found some great wildlife photos. The site's slow, the files are big - in
>  bytes, not dimensions :-( - but worth the effort. I've listed a few
>  favourites:

Great site.  I liked the adder photo which looked like a mask of death, even
though the entire tongue was not in focus (quibbling).

Also, most all of the photogs lived in Africa. Got to be there I guess.

http://www.africam.com/mirror/special_content/agfa/2000/12.html

Warren