Re: [OM] Print Films

Subject: Re: [OM] Print Films
From: jpendley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 14:20:09 -0400
Hi Chris,
IMO, the latter two look much more natural and are much more pleasing to
my eye.  The first two don't look like anything I've seen on this
earth--photos on speed.  I think they would be very tiring to look at
for more than a few seconds.  Perhaps, though, this film would be useful
used on bland subjects on overcast days.  *Choosing* to use it on
already brightly colored subjects only accentuates the film's tendancies
(faults?).  :>)
Regards,
John P.