[OM] Kentucky

Subject: [OM] Kentucky
From: jpendley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 14:50:13 -0400
Hello everyone,
The Mrs. and I will be in the Fort Know area in a few days.  I will be
our 1st time in Kentucky.  We're taking two days to get there from north
GA via I-65.  We'll probably take two, or maybe three to come back, so
we can take any route we want.  I've got some guide books to study but
thought I'd ask if there are any "can't miss" photo ops.  my "kit" will
be everything OM I own--two bags full--and will ride in my SUV, of
course.
Regards,
John P