Re: [OM] Kentucky

Subject: Re: [OM] Kentucky
From: "David Burnette" <gintkilr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 00:41:43 -0400
Try Otter Creek Park while you are around Fort Knox.  Also, closer in to
Louisville you will find Tioga(I think that is the right name) Falls Trail.
The entrance is by a tall Train Trestle.  I have been told that if you walk
far enough you will find deserted towns that have been bought out by the
military.  They are said to be areas they used to practice.  Don't know if
you can get in there but you might.  You might want to try things around
Mammoth Cave Park.  Watch for the signs when you get into Kentucky.  If I
think of anything else I'll let you know.  If you have any questions about
Louisville,  E-mail me off list at Gintkilr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Happy traveling.

Dave. B.