Re: [OM] Kentucky For Lex (waaaay OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Kentucky For Lex (waaaay OT)
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 02:44:50 GMT
Holy Petunias, RA!  A suggestion from the Republic of Texas: Lighten up!

While the debate rages on over the issue of keeping strictly on topic, vs. digression and chatter, I happen to enjoy the gregarious nature of the OM listfolk. The occasional OT remark or thread helps maintain a continuity within this community that enhances communication, IMO.

Lex
===