[OM] Film windfall

Subject: [OM] Film windfall
From: "Keith Berry" <k.berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 09:36:42 +0100
A few weeks ago, "Amateur Photographer" magazine (UK) published a review of
three used Russian rangefinder cameras, written by someone who's camera
knowledge seems to be confined to wonderbricks, and who levelled some
unjustified criticisms against the Kiev 4, the camera model that in the '70s
inspired me back into photography after a seven year lay off. I dashed off
an email of complaint to the editor but received no reply.

I was leafing through this week's issue at Tesco's magazine rack and
discovered that my email has been published as 'Letter of the Week', for
which I am to receive 110 quids worth of assorted Kodak films - some of
which will doubtless be fed to my OMs (Oly content). Sometimes it pays to
complain!

Regards,
Keith Berry