[OM] FAO Texans on the list - a suitable subject?

Subject: [OM] FAO Texans on the list - a suitable subject?
From: "Ian A. Nichols" <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 13:06:04 +0100 (BST)
Next Thursday, my usual haunt/favourite dive will be visited by a Texan
singer & guitarist named Paul Mateki.  Anyone heard of him?  the
write-up sounded promising.  I'll probably take along an OM and a couple
of fast-ish lenses anyway, because they've adjusted the lights again.
If the results are any good, I'll add them to my live music pages (which
shuould be populated by the end of next week, btw).

|  /  | |/-\  |                      Ian A. Nichols                    |
| |   | |   | |             http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/~cpian/          |
|  \-/| |  /  |                  i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxx                |
|             *                    iann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                  |