[OM] Stuff for Sale

Subject: [OM] Stuff for Sale
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 07:52:19 -0600
Well, gang, the response to the "Help Chris Take Better Night Photos
Fund" was rather disappointing.  (Shame on *all* of you for being so
stingy!)  :-)

So, in order to get started on saving for the OM-4(T) I'm *forced* to sell
off some stuff.  Before I put it on e-Bay, I thought I'd give y'all a chance
at it.  Some of it is specific to the Olympus line, and some of it is
generic.  Here's the URL...  go take a look:

http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill/mypictures/e-Bay/index.html

If you're interested in anything, drop me an e-mail off-list at
coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx and we'll dicker over price.  Oh, yeah, one last
thing...  comments on what I should ask for this stuff, particularly the
Olympus stuff, are welcome as I really haven't got a clue.

Happy scrounging...

Chris

P.S.  Don't anybody get to drooling too much before looking.  There
really *isn't* alot of stuff there.  :-)

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill