Re: [OM] "gets along well with others"

Subject: Re: [OM] "gets along well with others"
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 23:17:46 GMT
And thank you, Gary, for giving me an opportunity to share a very special time with you and yours.

Some of us don't come across quite as well online as we'd like, or reflect ourselves accurately. I can say that upon meeting Gary he seemed like a familiar friend, from just having read his posts. It's a characteristic I aspire to and achieve only occasionally.

Lex
===