Re: [OM] Kentucky For Lex

Subject: Re: [OM] Kentucky For Lex
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 23:58:57 -0400
A bit of nostalgia here, at the time I only had an OM 1 MD and a 50mm/1.4 SC
lens.  Don't know how I was able to survive.  My comment about going faster
to get there sooner had to do with the old discussion:  If it is raining,
will you get wetter if you run to your destination or walk.   I was
suggesting tongue in cheek that if I drive faster I will get to the other
side of Kentucky sooner and so avoid any conversations with the law.

Yes I am aware of the statute of limitations, tho I haven't seen it yet. :-)
I assume I am now legal although I never did pay the fine.  It was the
state's suggestion by letter that I might not be able to drive there and
they doubled the fine too.  Then they never responded when I sent copies of
all my documentation to them.  It's quite a long story that started with a
tailgating Mustang and required a sense of humor to get through.

Gregg

From: <RobBurn@xxxxxxx>