[OM] Provia F100

Subject: [OM] Provia F100
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 21:45:55 -0600
Just got back the roll of Fuji Provia F ASA 100 slide film that I shot last
weekend.  Wow!!!  Thanks, gang, for telling me 'bout this stuff!

No, I'm NOT saying it's better than XYZ Brand (this is the first roll of
slide film I've shot in years), but I'm *really* impressed with the colors,
both in terms of saturation levels and "trueness."  Most of the shots
were taken of flowers and butterflies at the Devonian Botanical Gardens
(about 20 minutes southeast of Edmonton,  and only $5.50 to get in!  If
you're ever in this neck of the woods DON'T miss it!)

I also took a couple of candids of kids eating ice cream at the little
stand inside the Gardens, and there was also a T-Bird show going on so
I got a couple of shots of some classic cars.

All shots came out *really* great!  I don't have a slide projector, so I was
only looking at them through a lupe, but I think I'm gonna get some of
the best ones printed and I'm sure that I'm *not* gonna be disappointed!

Gotta get me a slide projector now.  Oh, yeah, and a film scanner.  And
a better printer.  And......

Uhhhh...  Gee, THANKS gang!  :-)))

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  The preceeding is my own personal opinion, based on my (limited)
experience as an amateur photographer.  Your opinion/experience might
differ, and that's okay.