Re: [OM] Kentucky For Lex

Subject: Re: [OM] Kentucky For Lex
From: Frank Ernens <fgernens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 23:27:51 +1000
Lex wrote to "raggedy ann":

> RA, my offer of a pair of pliers still stands, so you can pull that gigantic
> bug out of your butt.

How rude.

> Personally, I think you're way out of line here.

I thought she was pretty restrained, and I agreed with her completely.
And I quite liked her moniker (every day's a bad hair day for me, too).

Wayne Harridge wrote

> Don't even waste your time deleting his messages, if you don't like to deal
> with Lex's messages just set up a filter in your e-mail software.

Not practical for those of us who take the digest and download it
by modem, given its non-MIME format and the daft backwards quoting
from some clients written by a company new to the net.

I'm unsubscribing.