Re: [OM] IS-3 versus IS-30 -Reply

Subject: Re: [OM] IS-3 versus IS-30 -Reply
From: "Per Nordenberg" <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 20:20:06 +0200
----- Original Message -----
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2000 11:00 AM

> Anyway, it sure would be nice if Olympus would market the iS-3 in the US
> with the flash capabilities of the iS-3000.  It's a small thing, but hard to
> beat that kind of feature when you need flash with lots of flexibility.

I reckon it's not impossible that they already have put the super FP flash
function in the US iS-3
by now. Judging from how much they have told us earlier about other new OM and
iS items (35-80/2.8,
2-series screens, iS-30(0) etc.) released during the 90's this is at least a
possibility. Anyone in
the US who have bought a new iS-3 the last year or so?

> BTW, I really appreciate the exhaustive work you did in compiling the
> iS-series page.  I practically memorized that page while shopping around for
> mom's camera.
>
> Lex

I second that also. Being the only available iS info of this magnitude on the
net makes it
invaluable.

Per Nordenberg