Re: [OM] Re: Need advice: 38/2.8 Macro

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Need advice: 38/2.8 Macro
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 15:37:21 -0400
On different occasions I have taken spiders and placed them in a paper
cup which was then put in the freezer.  After a few minutes they were
much easier to follow when they were released.  I had one disappear from
the viewfinder tho, and it showed up on top of the prism on the camera,
just above where my eye was peering in wondering where it went.  Quite
the shock, and I suppose a fitting payback for putting it in the cold.

Gregg