Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1805

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1805
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 15:49:52 -0400
I would have to agree and add that you need to look at your style of
shooting.  I personally don't care to often do studio type work, with
stationary setups indoors.  It seems some of the macro equipment being
discussed would lend itself more towards that.

I prefer to pick up and go, so my personal macro equipment started with
close-up lenses, then extension rings and reversed lenses and has
finally progressed to a Tamron 90mm/2.5.  I enjoy the freedom of being
able to move about easily and thus buy equipment that allows me to do
so.  Of course, I shoot for fun, not to make a living.

Gregg

From: Wm Biesele

| Think of the possible photos you see but can't get to now. What are
the magnification ratios?
| Buy the equipment to fit what you want to photograph. |