Re: [OM] Da UP eh

Subject: Re: [OM] Da UP eh
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 18:01:00 -0500
Lex mumbled incoherently:
>Enjoy your trip to Fort Worth, and allow me to suggest the following
>photogenic spots...

Um, I think I said Michigan, not Texas.  MICHIGAN!  testing, one to three,
is this thing on?  M.I.C.H.I.G.A.N.  MICHIGAN!  Fort Wilkins is at Copper
Harbor.  Fort Know is in Kentucky.

We'll definitely take in Munising Falls, Miners Falls, Bond Falls,
Tahquamenon Falls among the zillions of really neat ones in the west end
that you must hack your way to.  It would be really nice to have nice
weather (ie no wind) when we get to Munising.  Of the 15 or more times I've
been there only once has the weather allowed us to take the boat tour along
the Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore.

One of these lifetimes, maybe in a couple years I'll backpack on Isle
Royale.  That has been one of my goals in life.

Ken Norton