Re: [OM] some nice TOPE3 samples (not mine)

Subject: Re: [OM] some nice TOPE3 samples (not mine)
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 23:04:32 -0700 (PDT)
Acer V wrote:
some super samples (imho of course) of nice bokeh. done by an aussie
chap w/ close up filter set, and 50/1.4 lens wide open on regular fuji
100 or 400 print film. met him over napster (he recognized my screen
name zuiky as a variation of zuiko*)). excellent taste i must say.
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=942897&a=7200395
first two are a little soft, others are sharp. also see the birds
gallery. /Acer V- --dum spiro, spero
Wasn't Dumb Spiro a U.S. Veep? Seriously, thanks for that address,
Acer. I agree, they're pretty good shots, both flowers and birds, and I
espially liked the bokeh, e.g. in the kookaburra shot. :-) It seems a
rather slow site, though. :-(

Regards,

Ray