Re: [OM] some quick-n-dirty scans

Subject: Re: [OM] some quick-n-dirty scans
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 06:12:32 GMT
Yeh, I'm definitely gonna have to keep my reading glasses handy for the computer too. Used to just need 'em for reading books and such. The peepers are getting cranky.

I know that "stairstep" effect you're talking about. Changing the graphics acceleration a notch or so faster may help. Changing refresh rate might, I dunno, tho' the wrong refresh rate might smoke your monitor.

OTOH, if you like the effect ... it's free, and generally nonaddictive.

Lex
===