[OM] more flash questions

Subject: [OM] more flash questions
From: Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 08:30:51 +0000
Hello, I had a new idea yesterday about the flash circuitry on my OM cameras.
I recall that the "X-FP" switch only affects the socket, and that the shoe
contacts remain in "X" only all the time on OM-2n and OM-1n. Which other
cameras have this feature, the OM-2? The reason I ask is that this feature
would be handy for firing a flashbulb off with the socket, and a shoe mounted
flash in the shoe at the same time with both of them correctly timed. Is this
really possible? Do these cameras effectively have two independent flash
circuits?

--
Be Seeing You.
Dirk Wright