RE: [OM] Endoscope urgently required

Subject: RE: [OM] Endoscope urgently required
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 12:11:55 -0700
In all seriousness, how is your wife doing?  I know we tend to get quite
ebullient and jocular, but this is quite a serious situation she is in.  I
try to remember your family daily in prayer, and that prayer is for her
complete restoration to health, and for you and your daughters peace of mind
in the midst of all this.

Jim Timpe
Fluke Customer Support Services
1420 75th Street SW