Re: [OM] Endoscope urgently required

Subject: Re: [OM] Endoscope urgently required
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 15:40:58 -0500
Ok, ok, mine was a little morbid.  They are interesting pictures though.
The quality is a little mediocre, as they use a Sony video printer that is
clearly a generation or two behind.  I actually went into the room while she
was coming around and got to 'scope'  out the equipment.  Pretty interesting
stuff.  They don't use OM brand scopes, they're a difference brand. By scope
I mean what actually goes in you. They're one-time-use throw aways.

I saw all the pictures and the doctor let me keep the extras.  Interesting
technology.

Tom