Re: [OM] Lens caps

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens caps
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 19:53:59 -0600

On 28 Aug 2000, at 7:32, John Hudson wrote:

> "Timpe, Jim" wrote:
> >
> > Anybody out there in need of a set of lens caps??

To which Dirk Wright replied:

> based on their asking prices for the lenses, I'm not surprised. 32-39$
> each for 50/1.8's is a little steep.

And then John Hudson spoke up:

> Last April I visited an Olympus dealer in Calgary. They had three or
> four boxed and still-in-the-shrink-wrap MC 50/1.8 lenses retailing for
> Cdn$39 each....

Uhhh....  someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks to me like the
item is for a box of 10 50/1.8 lenses and *not* each.  If so, then $33 for
the box is pretty danged cheap.

Hmmm....  If I buy them, will 10 people on the list donate bodies to put
them on????  :-)))

Regards,

Chris