Re: [OM] 50/3.5 and E100VS

Subject: Re: [OM] 50/3.5 and E100VS
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 22:26:36 GMT
Ditto, everything you said. The 50/3.5 transitions from sharp to wonderfully schmoothhhh bokeh like no other lens I've tried.

Try Kodachrome 64 or 25 if ya think it's tedious waiting for the breeze to die down! I probably spent 15 minutes just to get two shots of Mexican Petunias, 'cause of traffic 50 or so feet away stirring up the air.

Lex
===