Re: [OM] Olympus - no digital plans for OM series

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus - no digital plans for OM series
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 22:49:14 GMT
Sounds like boo-hah to me, George. How does that Oly rep's theory explain digital backs working just fine on conventional Nikon and Canon AF bodies, not to mention Hasselblad and many LF cameras - all using the same lenses as their film counterparts?

Never mind.  Rhetorical question.

[sigh] I guess that tells us all we need to know about Olympus' intentions for the future. Canon's rep on CompuServe works very hard to provide accurate timely info.

Lex
===