Re: [OM] Postive progress on Debbie and the ultimate excuse for your spo

Subject: Re: [OM] Postive progress on Debbie and the ultimate excuse for your spouses.
From: RobBurn@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 07:27:36 EDT
In a message dated 8/29/00 10:54:18 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< First the good news.  Debbie is improving rapidly.  The nourishment has
made
 all the difference.  She's not what I'd call 'well' yet, but the difference
 is noticeable.  I'm very happy.

 They might even let her come home tomorrow to continue her recovery at home.
 That's always better than being in the hospital. >>

Tom, that is wonderful news. Our prayers are that she will recover completely
and that she will soon be enjoying a healthy and happy life. Blessings upon
you and your family.

Robert