Re: [OM] 180/2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] 180/2.8
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 20:45:53 +0800
I spent almost two years to wait for a reasonable priced 1.4xA come up,
finally I got it two months ago at around US$220, it is in mint condition.
The price is not great but better than  what I have seen from ebay. Tested
it with my 180/2.8, the results are great, I think it is hard to find
someone who will part with his 1.4xA unless he has two or he is selling all
his OM.

C.H.Ling