Re: [OM] Olympus - no digital plans for OM series

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus - no digital plans for OM series
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 09:47:14 -0400
Isn't a lens still a lens whether it's on a digital camera or SLR?  They all
focus light the same way.  Light rays come straight through a "digital"
lens?  Right!

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000